Time for a brand new competition! This month LeftyFretz has teamed up with Eppo Franken from ChickenPicks, who has very graciously offered to give away a couple of prize packs featuring his incredible guitar plectrums. Read on to find out how you can win…
Earlier this month we posted our ChickenPicks Guitar Picks Review and found them to be absolutely fantastic little boutique picks. With an amazingly dynamic tone and ultra long-lasting design these are definitely a great tool to have in your arsenal. As these plectrums are so utterly badass we really wanted to let you guys try them out as well, so let’s give some away shall we?
Two lucky winners will each net themselves FIVE ChickenPicks from the designer Eppo Franken. Eppo claims that each pick should last you for at least an entire year, so this prize package should see you through for the next FIVE YEARS at minimum!
That’s a total prize giveaway worth over 100 Euros (~135 USD). Entering this competition couldn’t be simpler, so what are you waiting for?
How To Enter
- Head over to the LeftyFretz Facebook Page
- Click the ‘Competition‘ tab on the left and fill in your email (used to contact winners)
- Cross your fingers.
- Increase you chances of winning through Twitter…
Twitter – Extra Chances To Win!
Those of you who are on Twitter can gain more chances to win the picks. Just hit the ‘Tweet‘ button below and post the message to your feed – if you edit the message it will not be counted as an entry.
- This contest is open worldwide and closes Monday 12th March 2012 at 2300 GMT
- The winners will be selected by random number generator (1 from Facebook, 1 from Twitter)
- One entry per email address – duplicates will be removed
- Email entrants must enter their name as it appears on their Facebook profile
- You must remain a Facebook fan or Twitter follower to be eligible to win
- Twitter entrants may enter once per week
- Winners will be contacted via email or via Twitter DM (so be sure to follow @LeftyFretz)
For more information on Chicken Picks:
Chicken Picks Website