View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 What Have You Been Listening to Lately?? 
Reckless Roadie

Post Re: What Have You Been Listening to Lately??
lol thanks neal i havnt heard them before i will check them out, i have been also getting into slash's new cd with all different singers on it, absolutly awsome slash as a guitarist and his regular lead singer miles kennedy who is a pretty good guitarist in his own right, also another gr8 listen is sixx am , d j ashba is quite amazing in this band better than in guns and roses as he does his own stuff not copying slash's work.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:01 am
Site Admin

The Slash CD is great yeah, i'm pretty sure I read he has a new one coming out. I think after the Alter Bridge tour Miles is going into the studio to work on it while the rest of the band go tour with Creed. I've heard Sixx AM on the radio a few times, seem pretty cool :)

Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:07 am
Profile WWW
Band Manager

I've been listening to Slash's new album lately, called "Apocalyptic Love". It's pretty nice. It all depends on whether you like Myles Kennedy's voice, which is good on most of the songs, unbearable on 1-2 of them though :?
Slash's work is awesome! :D

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/apocalyptic-love-deluxe-feat./id516353544

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:28 am
Site Admin

Akshay wrote:
I've been listening to Slash's new album lately, called "Apocalyptic Love". It's pretty nice. It all depends on whether you like Myles Kennedy's voice, which is good on most of the songs, unbearable on 1-2 of them though

Blasphemy! Myles can do no wrong! :twisted: In saying that I still haven't heard the new album.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:25 am
Profile WWW
Hadcore Fan

Been having a bit of an affair with Jack White recently and currently have a couple of The Dead Weather albums in my car. I love these guys! :D

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:12 pm
New Fan

I've been on a bit of an indie kick lately. Really like the latest song by the gaslight anthem

I've always had a very eclectic musical taste :) everything from underoath, architects and rise against to blink 182, foo fighters to death cab for cutie and arcade fire, all the way to stuff like kanye west and nicki minaj :D . Say what you will, but going out and dancing stupidly to rnb and pop music and just being silly is a lot of fun.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:24 pm
Pub Rockstar

Gommel1 wrote:
I've been on a bit of an indie kick lately. Really like the latest song by the gaslight anthem

I've always had a very eclectic musical taste :) everything from underoath, architects and rise against to blink 182, foo fighters to death cab for cutie and arcade fire, all the way to stuff like kanye west and nicki minaj :D . Say what you will, but going out and dancing stupidly to rnb and pop music and just being silly is a lot of fun.

Nothing wrong with going out & being silly dude, If that never happened I didn't have a good time & to be honest I never remembered what I did half the time the next day.(I probably would not be alive if not for my old Kombi Van, drive the crew to a venue & crawl into it at nights end )
I'm a bit the same I will have a crack at most styles of music apart from rap, boy bands & Kylie M type of rubbish. :lol:

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4