View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:07 pm



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Satchurated 3D 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:31 pm
Posts: 1708
Location: Scotland
Post Satchurated 3D
Just booked my tickets to go see Satchurated 3D next week! Anyone else going?

http://www.satchurated.com/

Image

_________________
LeftyFretz.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Google+| Learn Guitar


Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pub Rockstar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 909
Location: Australia/Gold Coast
Post Re: Satchurated 3D
Neal wrote:
Just booked my tickets to go see Satchurated 3D next week! Anyone else going?

http://www.satchurated.com/

Image


If I wasn't on the other side of the planet I would be knocking on your door for a lift :lol:
I am hoping to get to see G3 next month I would love to snag the Platinum VIP Package :twisted:

http://www.satriani.com/road/


Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:16 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:31 pm
Posts: 1708
Location: Scotland
Post Re: Satchurated 3D
It's on in Australia dude, you just need to click the Australian flag on the page I linked :)

Seems like only a select few venues are playing it though http://www.cinemalive.com/CustomContent ... ?ID=516135

I looked at the Platinum package when I went to see Joe last October, would be awesome! Pricey though :cry:

_________________
LeftyFretz.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Google+| Learn Guitar


Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:01 am
Profile WWW
Pub Rockstar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 909
Location: Australia/Gold Coast
Post Re: Satchurated 3D
Neal wrote:
It's on in Australia dude, you just need to click the Australian flag on the page I linked :)

Seems like only a select few venues are playing it though http://www.cinemalive.com/CustomContent ... ?ID=516135

I looked at the Platinum package when I went to see Joe last October, would be awesome! Pricey though :cry:


Talk about Thick as a Brick, I didn't see that link on your previous post, it's happening for only one night here this coming Wednesday night. Will have to see if I can organise it, the cinema where it is showing is a bit of a hike from my place up the mountain & we have a cyclone brewing off the coast to make things hairy, I might get flooded in again!! :evil:
Yeh the Platinum Pak is $380 for G3. :roll:


Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:31 pm
Posts: 1708
Location: Scotland
Post Re: Satchurated 3D
Not long back from the movie, and to be honest it was a bit meh. It might as well have been in 2D as the only convincing 3D parts were when the camera panned back and you saw all of the audience. Also, the sound system in the cinema wasn't the best, lacked a lot of low-end. It was also only 1.5 hours long, so pretty short for a Satch gig.

It was a good concert for sure, but seeing him live is just in a completely different league.

As usual Glasgow didn't let me down, as there was one drunk who didn't stop screaming the entire movie. I genuinely think he believed he could talk to Joe. One of his best shout-outs - "Joe Satriani we love yoooooo!! The legend lives on!!!" :lol: Felt pretty sorry for the people who got stuck sitting next to him though.

So yeah, don't think I'll bother with any more 3D concerts :P

_________________
LeftyFretz.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Google+| Learn Guitar


Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reckless Roadie
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:40 pm
Posts: 120
Post Re: Satchurated 3D
Take a look through this album too
http://www.whosay.com/kennywayneshepherd/photos/141077


Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:15 am
Profile
Pub Rockstar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 909
Location: Australia/Gold Coast
Post Re: Satchurated 3D
Neal wrote:
Not long back from the movie, and to be honest it was a bit meh. It might as well have been in 2D as the only convincing 3D parts were when the camera panned back and you saw all of the audience. Also, the sound system in the cinema wasn't the best, lacked a lot of low-end. It was also only 1.5 hours long, so pretty short for a Satch gig.

It was a good concert for sure, but seeing him live is just in a completely different league.

As usual Glasgow didn't let me down, as there was one drunk who didn't stop screaming the entire movie. I genuinely think he believed he could talk to Joe. One of his best shout-outs - "Joe Satriani we love yoooooo!! The legend lives on!!!" :lol: Felt pretty sorry for the people who got stuck sitting next to him though.

So yeah, don't think I'll bother with any more 3D concerts :P


Glad I just seen this post on my Android the show is on later tonight here & I have to work late to make up for a couple of wet days off work,I have been like a bear with a sore head because I will miss the show & it is only on one night so you made me feel a lot better, I think it is $25.00 + booking fee here for the movie, will put that towards G3. :D
Jeez I would have been pissed if I sat next to a brain dead moron like that dude.

Its a bit like my Brother in Law he saw the Beatles live in concert but he reckons he did not hear anything but girls screaming :lol:


Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:40 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.