Satchurated 3D

Been to an awesome gig? Found a great new band?

Satchurated 3D

Postby Neal » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Just booked my tickets to go see Satchurated 3D next week! Anyone else going?

http://www.satchurated.com/

Neal
Site Admin

Re: Satchurated 3D

Postby Memory Lane Jr » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Neal wrote:Just booked my tickets to go see Satchurated 3D next week! Anyone else going?

http://www.satchurated.com/

If I wasn't on the other side of the planet I would be knocking on your door for a lift :lol:
I am hoping to get to see G3 next month I would love to snag the Platinum VIP Package :twisted:

http://www.satriani.com/road/
Memory Lane Jr
Pub Rockstar

Postby Neal » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:01 am

It's on in Australia dude, you just need to click the Australian flag on the page I linked :)

Seems like only a select few venues are playing it though http://www.cinemalive.com/CustomContent ... ?ID=516135

I looked at the Platinum package when I went to see Joe last October, would be awesome! Pricey though :cry:
Neal
Site Admin

Postby Memory Lane Jr » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 am

Neal wrote:It's on in Australia dude, you just need to click the Australian flag on the page I linked :)

Seems like only a select few venues are playing it though http://www.cinemalive.com/CustomContent ... ?ID=516135

I looked at the Platinum package when I went to see Joe last October, would be awesome! Pricey though :cry:

Talk about Thick as a Brick, I didn't see that link on your previous post, it's happening for only one night here this coming Wednesday night. Will have to see if I can organise it, the cinema where it is showing is a bit of a hike from my place up the mountain & we have a cyclone brewing off the coast to make things hairy, I might get flooded in again!! :evil:
Yeh the Platinum Pak is $380 for G3. :roll:
Memory Lane Jr
Pub Rockstar

Postby Neal » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Not long back from the movie, and to be honest it was a bit meh. It might as well have been in 2D as the only convincing 3D parts were when the camera panned back and you saw all of the audience. Also, the sound system in the cinema wasn't the best, lacked a lot of low-end. It was also only 1.5 hours long, so pretty short for a Satch gig.

It was a good concert for sure, but seeing him live is just in a completely different league.

As usual Glasgow didn't let me down, as there was one drunk who didn't stop screaming the entire movie. I genuinely think he believed he could talk to Joe. One of his best shout-outs - "Joe Satriani we love yoooooo!! The legend lives on!!!" :lol: Felt pretty sorry for the people who got stuck sitting next to him though.

So yeah, don't think I'll bother with any more 3D concerts :P
Neal
Site Admin

Postby AllroyPa » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:15 am

AllroyPa
Reckless Roadie

Postby Memory Lane Jr » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:40 am

Neal wrote:Not long back from the movie, and to be honest it was a bit meh. It might as well have been in 2D as the only convincing 3D parts were when the camera panned back and you saw all of the audience. Also, the sound system in the cinema wasn't the best, lacked a lot of low-end. It was also only 1.5 hours long, so pretty short for a Satch gig.

It was a good concert for sure, but seeing him live is just in a completely different league.

As usual Glasgow didn't let me down, as there was one drunk who didn't stop screaming the entire movie. I genuinely think he believed he could talk to Joe. One of his best shout-outs - "Joe Satriani we love yoooooo!! The legend lives on!!!" :lol: Felt pretty sorry for the people who got stuck sitting next to him though.

So yeah, don't think I'll bother with any more 3D concerts :P

Glad I just seen this post on my Android the show is on later tonight here & I have to work late to make up for a couple of wet days off work,I have been like a bear with a sore head because I will miss the show & it is only on one night so you made me feel a lot better, I think it is $25.00 + booking fee here for the movie, will put that towards G3. :D
Jeez I would have been pissed if I sat next to a brain dead moron like that dude.

Its a bit like my Brother in Law he saw the Beatles live in concert but he reckons he did not hear anything but girls screaming :lol:
Memory Lane Jr
Pub Rockstar

Return to Bands & Artists