ESP M-II Reindeer Blue Lefty Guitar

List your equipment for sale and help it find a good home

ESP M-II Reindeer Blue Lefty Guitar

Postby gtrfingers » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:14 pm

For sale is a 2011 gorgeous ESP M-II lefty guitar in reindeer blue! Very beautiful guitar and it screams!!! Only played a handful of times. Real rock/metal guitar here! The only reason i'm selling is because I have changed my style of playing and want to pick up a Fender Strat. The only modification to the guitar that was done is Dimarzio pickups were professionally installed (John Petrucci set up; Crunch Lab-DP228 and Liquifire-DP227 humbuckers) 100% better than the original EMG pickups that were in there unless you prefer a lot more crunch to your sound. I still kept them incase the buyer wanted to swap.

This is a great deal for this guitar since they sell brand new for $1700.00 plus tax in right handed! Also the Dimarzio pickups were about $200.00 after tax which means if you swap them for the original EMG you can still sell them for near that price. Also! the guitar was professionally setup and this cost about $100.00 so all in all I spent around 2300.00 and am letting it go for $1600.00

KEY FEATURES:

Neck-Thru-Body Construction
25.5" Scale
Alder Body
Maple Neck
EBONY Fingerboard
42mm Locking Nut (43mm Neck Width)
Extra Thin U Neck Contour
24 XJ Frets
Black Nickel Hardware
Gotoh Tuners
Floyd Rose Original Bridge
EMG 81 (B & N) Active p.u. (I swapped for Dimarzio DP 228 and 227) but kept the EMG 81 for the buyer which are included
Finish: Reindeer Blue (rare colour for lefty guitar)
Master Volume
3-Way Toggle

Please don't hesitate to inquirer!

I can send pictures and all if interested!
gtrfingers
Hadcore Fan

Re: ESP M-II Reindeer Blue Lefty Guitar

Postby Memory Lane Jr » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 pm

What country are you in?
Would like to see some photos :twisted:
Memory Lane Jr
Pub Rockstar

Postby gtrfingers » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Hey there! I live in Canada but am more than willing to ship worldwide. I can send photos to your personal email if you can send me a quick message to chrisx_burke@hotmail.com I can send you back a reply with photos :)

Regards,

Chris
gtrfingers
Hadcore Fan

Postby gtrfingers » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:28 am

I just wanted everyone to know I have posted this guitar up on eBay in case there is interest in purchasing. I can ship worldwide as indicated in the posting. There are pictures and all that good stuff! I have started the bidding at 999.99.

Go to eBay and look up "ESP guitar left" it will show up there.

Regards
gtrfingers
Hadcore Fan

Postby Memory Lane Jr » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:30 am

Chris that is beautiful some lucky person will get an incredible guitar.
Wish I was in your neck of the woods I would be knockin' on your door with a wad of cash :lol:

I see you are selling because you have changed your playing style :?: And you want a Strat :?:
Man you have a Super Strat in your hands!

But if your interested I will trade my Fender American Standard Strat for that any day of the week :twisted:
Memory Lane Jr
Pub Rockstar

Postby gtrfingers » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:48 pm

I am so sorry! I completely missed out on your message! You would like to trade for my ESP M-II your Fender American Standard Strat?
Can you please send pictures and information about the guitar to my email address; chrisx_burke@hotmail.com
You just may have yourself a deal of sorts!
gtrfingers
Hadcore Fan

Postby Memory Lane Jr » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm

gtrfingers wrote:I am so sorry! I completely missed out on your message! You would like to trade for my ESP M-II your Fender American Standard Strat?
Can you please send pictures and information about the guitar to my email address; chrisx_burke@hotmail.com
You just may have yourself a deal of sorts!

I thought this guitar sold on ebay :?:
Memory Lane Jr
Pub Rockstar

Postby gtrfingers » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Yes, sorry about that, it was not known if the buyer was going to fork out the cash to pay for the insane shipping fee to Australia but he actually did, I was under the impression that he was not interested. It is gone now.

Regards.
gtrfingers
Hadcore Fan

Return to For Sale / Wanted