Welcome to LeftyFretz.com

Announcements related to LeftyFretz.com

Welcome to LeftyFretz.com

Postby Neal » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Welcome to the LeftyFretz.com Forum!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by the new LeftyFretz.com forum. Register, introduce yourself, get posting, and try to keep it clean 8-)

How To Use The Forum
The forum is fairly straightforward to get to grips with, but in case you are struggling check out the FAQ in the menu bar above. I'll outline some of the basics below.

• User Control Panel
    This is the first link on the menu bar above. In here you can set your preferences, edit your profile (add an avatar, signature etc..) and read your private messages.

• View New Posts
    Rather than browsing through each section of the forum individually to find new content you can simply click the 'View New Posts' button to see everything that is new since your last visit. Find this button in the top right area of the forum. Alternatively the 'View Active Posts' button at the top left will display all active topics within a recent time period.

Posting

• Adding an Image
    Images can be inserted using the 'IMG' button in the menu bar when writing your entry. Hit the button and paste the URL of the image between the [IMG] tags. If the image is your own and you do not have a URL, upload it to an image hosting website such as imageshack and grab the URL from there.

• Adding a Link
    The same as adding a picture, place the URL between the [URL] tags produced.

• Adding a YouTube Video
    Click the YouTube button when posting and two [youtube] tags will appear. Post the URL of the YouTube video between these tags.
Neal
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to LeftyFretz.com

Postby wayne » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:32 pm

I should have read this before now, shouldn't i ?
Fill her up, i've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.
wayne
Wasted Groupie

Postby Neal » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:06 pm

I only added it a few hours before you posted, all good :P
Neal
Site Admin

Postby GEOFF74 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:34 pm

HI JUST FOUND THIS INTERESTING SITE, I HAVE A QUESTION, I AM ACTUALLY RIGHT HANDED BUT HAVE RECENTLY HAD A BAD LEFT HAND TENDON INJURY WHICH INVOLVED SURGURY TO REPAIR THE SEVERED TENDON, I AM NOW TRING TO LEARN LEFT HAND GUITAR AS I AM THINKING IT WOULD BE EASIER ON THE HAND TO PLUCK STRINGS RATHER THAN FRET WORK, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
GEOFF74
New Fan

Return to Announcements