Lefty Bass Big Bash Day

Discuss lefty guitars and basses

Lefty Bass Big Bash Day

Postby Neal » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:39 pm

I was just checking out the photos from this event - looks like it was a big success! Did anyone make it down? I think the forum post is still private, but here are a handful of photos. (http://basschat.co.uk/topic/166556-left ... ge__st__80) If you want to take a couple of minutes to register on the basschat forum you can see the full range (starts from page5).

Neal
Site Admin

Re: Lefty Bass Big Bash Day

Postby lefty392 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Hi there. My name is Andy Kerr and I'm one of the organisers of the event (that's me in the black polo shirt playing the Overwater Lefty prototype 5).

Numbers were small (around 15 turned up) but lots of interest from lefties in the UK and elsewhere. Made many good contacts, and looking to expand next time.

It was a terrific day - everbody who attended had a great time and the atmosphere was awesome. I personally made some good friends. The Zon, the two Regenerates and the headless Sei are all mine (and the Wal used to be!)

The range and quality of equipment was amazing - as you can see from the photoset.

I'd be more than happy to answer any and all questions about the day and our plans for the future.
lefty392
New Fan

Return to Guitar & Bass Chat