Dan's the name, Shredding is gonna be my game.

New to the site? Say hello and tell us a little bit about you...

Dan's the name, Shredding is gonna be my game.

Postby ReEdIt312 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 am

My name's Dan, and im 13. I live in Illinois in the U.S.A. I am in love with Megadeth, Metallica, and Dope. I love hardcore, thrash, heavy, and even some ballad metal. Brand new to the guitar world, although im very familiar with music, as i sing in the choir at my school, i sing baritone and bass. I'm head over heels to rock harder than my famous metal counterparts. I seem cocky, and i am. Im willing to put all i got into this. My gear is an Epiphone SG G-130 lefty with a Vox Pathfinder 15R, yeah i know im gonna get some funky shit coming out of it. But ill find a way to make it awesome. I set goals that i always intend on reaching. So hit 1,2,3, crank it to 11, and lets destroy. :twisted:
ReEdIt312
New Fan

Re: Dan's the name, Shredding is gonna be my game.

Postby Neal » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:31 am

Hey Dan, great attitude you have there - good advantage to be able to sing as well.

If you want something to get some good metal tones with you could check out a Line 6 Studio (if you have access to a computer) or some type of Line 6 POD. Both are cheap and will allow you to play with headphones - rather than pissing off the neighbours playing Master of Puppets over and over at 2am ;)

Good luck
Neal
Site Admin

Re: Dan's the name, Shredding is gonna be my game.

Postby JD » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Hey Dan, and good luck with your challenge!
JD
Wasted Groupie

Return to Introduce Yourself