View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Dan's the name, Shredding is gonna be my game. 
New Fan

Post Dan's the name, Shredding is gonna be my game.
My name's Dan, and im 13. I live in Illinois in the U.S.A. I am in love with Megadeth, Metallica, and Dope. I love hardcore, thrash, heavy, and even some ballad metal. Brand new to the guitar world, although im very familiar with music, as i sing in the choir at my school, i sing baritone and bass. I'm head over heels to rock harder than my famous metal counterparts. I seem cocky, and i am. Im willing to put all i got into this. My gear is an Epiphone SG G-130 lefty with a Vox Pathfinder 15R, yeah i know im gonna get some funky shit coming out of it. But ill find a way to make it awesome. I set goals that i always intend on reaching. So hit 1,2,3, crank it to 11, and lets destroy. :twisted:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:37 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Dan's the name, Shredding is gonna be my game.
Hey Dan, great attitude you have there - good advantage to be able to sing as well.

If you want something to get some good metal tones with you could check out a Line 6 Studio (if you have access to a computer) or some type of Line 6 POD. Both are cheap and will allow you to play with headphones - rather than pissing off the neighbours playing Master of Puppets over and over at 2am ;)

Good luck

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Wasted Groupie

Post Re: Dan's the name, Shredding is gonna be my game.
Hey Dan, and good luck with your challenge!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]