It’s usually only Black Friday that I post deals on LeftyFretz, but today I had to make an exception. So you know it has to be something good, right?
How does a brand new, USA made, Gibson SGJ for $399 sound? Too good to be true? That’s less than you’d pay for a used model on eBay… Jeez, you Americans get all the sweet deals!
Left Handed Gibson SGJ Sale
It would seem that Sam Ash has gotten their hands on a big shipment of discounted 2013 lefty SGJs. At $399 these guitars are an absolute steal – don’t miss out!
Available in Chocolate, Cherry, White and Vintage Burst.
Update 22nd May – Only white and vintage burst left now folks. These are disappearing fast!
Update 23rd May – Sold Out!
Update 27th May – I spoke with the company and they found 20 more in Chocolate!! Last chance!!
- Solid Mahogany body in four worn-look finishes
- Maple neck with comfortable, rounded ’50s profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays
- 490R and 490T humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions
- Vintage-style tuners with 16:1 gear ratio
If I wasn’t in the UK I’d have one myself. Hell, at that price, why not get two?!
Full specifications are available on the Gibson website.
Take advantage of this awesome deal by clicking here.