Finally, a Pro Series Jackson Soloist for the southpaw shredders!
The brand new left handed Soloist SL2L from Jackson’s Pro Series was previewed at Summer NAMM this year and is expected to launch around mid-October.
Left Handed Jackson Soloist SL2L Pro Series Guitar
Main features include a mahogany body, maple neck with 24 fret ebony fingerboard, quality Seymour Duncan Distortion pickups, and a Floyd Rose FRT-O5000 double-locking tremolo.
The neck-through-body design ensures excellent sustain and easy access to the upper frets. The thin profile Jackson ‘Speed Neck’ is lightning fast, making it ideal for technical players.
- Body : Mahogany
- Neck : 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through (Oiled Finish)
- Fingerboard : Ebony w/ 12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Frets : 24 Jumbo
- Inlays : Alumiloid Piranha
- Pickups : Seymour Duncan Distortion humbuckers
- Bridge : Floyd Rose FRT-O5000 Double-Locking Bridge
- Nut : Floyd Rose R3 Locking Nut
- Tuners : Jackson
- Hardware : Black Nickel
Perfect for left handed shredders and modern metal masters.
Several stores already have these available for pre-order at around $1100 USD. At the moment the only available finish is that southpaw ‘favorite’ – metallic black.
For more information: