Time for a brand new competition! This month LeftyFretz has teamed up with Riffstation to give away a few copies of their excellent new Riffstation software. Read on to find out how you can win…
Riffstation is a pretty clever piece of software which performs a variety of tasks that are very useful to any guitarist. For example you can use it to slow down a song whilst maintaining pitch, or change the pitch so that you don’t have to retune your guitar.
Another useful feature is the ability to isolate and mute certain parts of the music track, enabling you to create a custom practice/jam track. Riffstation can also analyse the song and recognise different chords, or you can even chop and mix up small sections of tracks to make completely new and customised riffs. The list of features goes on! Check out the video below which demonstrates all of the features of the program.
Five lucky winners will each net themselves a copy of Riffstation. That’s a total prize giveaway worth over $250! Entering this competition couldn’t be simpler, so what are you waiting for?
The prizes will be distributed as a digital download. Riffstation is currently only available for Windows, however a Mac version is in the works and should hopefully be available by the end of the contest. If not, your keys will still work with the Mac version when it is finally released.
How To Enter
- Head over to the LeftyFretz Facebook Page
- Click the ‘Competition‘ tab and fill in your name and email (used to contact winners)
- Cross your fingers.
- Increase your chances of winning through Twitter…
Twitter – Extra Chances To Win!
Those of you who are on Twitter can gain more chances to win the software. Just hit the ‘Tweet‘ button below and post the message to your feed – if you edit the message it will not be counted as an entry.
You must be following LeftyFretz to be eligible to win
- This contest is open worldwide and closes Monday 4th June 2012 at 2300 GMT
- The winners will be selected by random number generator from both Facebook and Twitter
- One entry per email address – duplicates will be removed
- Email entrants must enter their name as it appears on their Facebook profile
- You must remain a Facebook fan or Twitter follower to be eligible to win
- Twitter entrants may enter once per week
- Winners will be contacted via email or via Twitter DM (so be sure to follow @LeftyFretz)
Good Luck! A 30-day trial of the application is available on the Riffstation website, so why not give it a download and try it out for a month?
For more information: