News hot off the press! Rondomusic have today posted three new extremely limited production hollow-body left handed Agile guitars, each with Bigsby tremolos. Once these are gone they really are gone, so get in there quick and snap one up before it’s too late!
The guitars are priced between $625 and $690 and all three come with a protective hard-case. Links can be found at the bottom of the page.
Agile AS-1000 Bigsby Left Handed Guitar in Gold
- Made in USA B7 Bigsby tremolo
- The AS-1000 is equipped with two Type-V Alnico humbucker pickups for great sound
- The alnicos give the AS-1000 a warm traditional sound, vs. ceramic pickups which have a brighter, hotter output
- Die-cast Grover tuners with 18-1 ratio for ultra fine tuning
- The AS-1000 features a Ebony Fretboard without inlays for a sleek look
- Set in Maple neck, 22 jumbo 2.7mm frets, graphite nut
- Sound is controlled via two volume and two tone controls (speed knobs) and a 3-way pickup selector switch
- Nickle hardware including stop bar tailpiece
- Beautiful Gold finish with bound neck and headstock and multi-bound body
Agile AS-1000 Bigsby Lefty Guitar in Black Flame
As above but with flame maple top and back with beautiful Transparent Black finish.
Agile Cool Cat Bigsby Natural
- This classic guitar features an arched Solid Spruce top,with alder back and sides
- Two traditional F-holes adorn the front of the guitar
- Made in USA Lefty B7 Bigsby Tremolo
- Abalone Block Inlays
- The body front and back are fully bound and so is the neck and headstock
- The Cool Cat has two alnico V humbuckers for a traditional jazz sound
- Two volume and two tone controls plus a five way pickup selector switch
- Set in Maple neck with adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 jumbo frets and large pearloid block inlays
Grab them while they’re still available!
More Lefty Agile Guitars!
Check out my guide to see the full range of left handed Agile guitars and basses!