Believe it or not, this is now a thing! We’ve got lefty guitar picks, so why not a left handed guitar strap? I was recently contacted by ESO Strap, who have come up with a unique and innovative guitar strap design – and it comes in both right and left handed versions!
The main departure from your traditional guitar strap is that the ESO Strap features a clever curved design which aims to avoid pressure points, resulting in a super comfortable wearing experience. This unique contoured design is why left and right handed versions are necessary.
Aside from its curved shape, the ESO Strap also comprises a number of other innovative features such as a built in pick holder, and smooth-stop adjusters for super easy length alteration. Read more about the strap’s features and watch an in-depth video below to discover all of the features of this inventive new product.
ESO Strap Left Handed Guitar Straps
The newly released ESO Strap was designed to provide optimal weight distribution by avoiding the artist’s most undesirable pressure points, while accomplishing a truly unique and timeless aesthetic. This combined with its fluid motion pick pockets, which enable seamless replacement; bypassing any interruption to the music, make it truly one of a kind.
The ESO Strap is offered in both a left or right-handed version, acting as an expression of pure continuity between artist and creation.
- Patent Pending – Contoured “S” shape avoids pressure points and never cuts into your neck.
- Patent Pending – In-seam pick pockets enable you to seamlessly replace or store your collection.
- Two smooth stop polymer adjustors to achieve the perfect length.
- High density foam core for optimal comfort and minimal aesthetic.
- Interior heavyweight backing designed for long term strength and flexibility.
- Reinforced stitching on all critical points throughout strap.
- 1 oz urethane DWR moisture coating to keep perspiration out.
- Hand crafted Brazilian leather end pieces.
For more information:
ESO Strap Website