Below you’ll find 14 (mostly!) inspirational left handed quotes about left handed people in general.
Each quote is accompanied with a graphic in case you might like to share one on social media! Because after all, being left handed is awesome right!?
Left Handed Quotes
1. “Life without left-handed people wouldn’t be right.” — C.R. Manske
2. “If the left half of the brain controls the right half of the body then only left handed people are in the right mind.” — W.C. Fields
3. “God made everyone right-handed, only the truly gifted overcome it.” — Anonymous
4. “Lefties – in great demand but limited supply!” — Anonymous
5. “Damned infernal gizmo. My kingdom for a left-handed can opener.” — Montgomery Burns
6. “When nothing goes right… go left.” — Anonymous
7. “All the decisive blows are struck left-handed.” — Walter Benjamin
8. “The left-handed are precious; they take places which are inconvenient for the rest.” — Victor Hugo
9. “Two and a half thousand left-handed people are killed every year using things made for right-handed people.” — Maggie O’Farrell
10. “I may be left handed, but I am always right.” — Anonymous
11. “I scan the room. Catherine is writing quickly, her light brown hair falling over her face. She is left-handed, and because she writes in pencil her left arm is silver from wrist to elbow.” — Sara Gruen, Water for Elephants
12. “Left-Handers are not different because they are unique; They are unique because they are different.” — Peter-Cole C. Onele
13. “Left handers don’t just write differently, we also think differently.” — Anonymous
14. “It’s a left handed thing…you wouldn’t understand.” — All Left Handed People
Hope you enjoyed these left handed quotes! None of them were from actual left handers, but perhaps we’ll do that next!
You’ll probably love these articles too!
- 25 AMAZING Facts About Left Handed People!
- Gift Ideas that Left Handed People Will LOVE
- 60 Second Lefty Test – How Left Handed Are You?
Further Reading – Check out these fascinating resources!