I have a beautiful limited edition Fender American Standard Strat in surf green which I bought back in 2011 or 2012. Whenever I post pictures of it on our social channels there’s guaranteed to be a fair few folks who’d love one of their own.
Why? Surf Green is an ultra rare colour to see on lefties outside of the Fender Custom Shop.
So i’m sure there’ll be plenty readers getting excited to find out that Fender are once again bringing out a lefty in this classic finish!
Fender Left Handed FSR American Pro Stratocaster Surf Green
This one is extra special due to it’s matching headstock, a feature rarely seen on left handed Fenders!
It’s also fantastic to see that Fender has used ‘left-handed’ pots on these, so you’ll get to utilise the full range when using the tone and volume knobs.
- Three Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- New “Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- “Left-handed” potentiometers for master volume and tone controls
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes hardshell case
For more information: